Warm us with your Smile
Thursday, November 02, 2006



Today is a day I cry with sadness and remember you with love. I know that your smile warms us all and you are hugging your family to comfort us tonight as we miss you very much. I can say that it feels like yesterday you left me and yet it feels like twenty years ago that we actually said our goodbye. Anyone who reads this, and would like to be with us tonight, please light a candle in memory of mom. She was a beautiful person taken from us way too soon. I love you mom.






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Back To the Main Page






I'm just me, your average person who has lots of opinions and random thoughts.

  • My Profile
  • Email Me
  • Home










  • Just Julie
  • Trish's Good Times
  • Laurie in Denver
  • Bill Herb




  • www.flickr.com
    This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from traciestanton. Make your own badge here.



  • Powered by: Blogger
  • Image from: Inmagine
  • Design by: Jax Design Studios

  • Subscribe to
    Posts [Atom]