My Blog
Wednesday, March 28, 2007

I am in the process of revamping my blog once again. The hubby noticed that my oldest was able to find this blog by just entering her first name into the search engine on google and low and behold, my blog. Now, for extra precautionary measures I am removing my old blogs and going to repost them all but by just removing my kids names. I can't however do that in such short time as I am leaving for Aruba tomorrow. So, for now I have to leave it this way until I get back and can devote the time. I guess also in that, he realized that I really do have alot to say about alot that I just don't want to "waste his time with". I mean anyone who knows me knows I can just talk randomly for hours.... Thank God for my blog, I'd go insane without being able to write my thoughts openly somewhere.
I watched Idol last night. What was Sanjaya this week, a rooster? WTF? I really wish he would go. He can't sing and he is stupid looking. I know, mean to say but truth. I love my boy Chris although Simon didn't like the vocal. I guess it is anyone's game right now and noone super duper impresses me like Daughtry did. Richardson is some talent, but not my style of music, but hey he is cute and I will listen. I love Jordin though-she is great every week! I am glad they had Gwen Stefani on as the artist and songs that were more recent in time.
So what is in store for me today? I have a busy day. Lots to do to get ready for Aruba and finish packaging. Tonight I would like to get some sleep. Time is ticking away. Sunny Aruba, here we come!






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Back To the Main Page






I'm just me, your average person who has lots of opinions and random thoughts.

  • My Profile
  • Email Me
  • Home



  • Warm us with your Smile







  • Just Julie
  • Trish's Good Times
  • Laurie in Denver
  • Bill Herb




  • www.flickr.com
    This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from traciestanton. Make your own badge here.



  • Powered by: Blogger
  • Image from: Inmagine
  • Design by: Jax Design Studios

  • Subscribe to
    Posts [Atom]