I'm Back
Wednesday, April 04, 2007

I survived my trip to Aruba and had a wonderful time. It was a great time to just relax and reflect and spend time with my sister. I can see why my mom wanted me to see Aruba.
The airplane ride was shaky for me. I can say I did well, but I am not going to sign up to be an air flight stewardess anytime soon. Anyone with laptops were potentually there to harm me.
We did have some funny moments. I did some pretty assinine things. I asked if I could charge to my room pretty much anywhere on the island (um, I guess it isn't Disney). Trish pulled the chair out from me as we were making dinner reservations. (hehehehehe)I fell completely on my ass. I was embarrassed. Then there was the unisex bathroom, or not- but it looked it to me.
We had a great time being "Tattooed" on the Tattoo Booze Cruise. Free shots and salsa lessons from the bartender and dancing. It was fun. We learned some local dances. Yes, Natalie Holloway was on that boat but we made it ok. They even had Coast Guards on watch. People were going down the waterslide and rope in their undergarments into the ocean-just crazy.....
We went to a really great steak restaurant El Gauchos, where they sang Happy Birthday to me. We also had chair duty at 7AM and stayed out in the sun until 5 at night, then showered and ate. Trish and I are very tan. We drank mixed frozen drinks all day at the pool bar but really didn't get drunk from them. Trish did some pool aerobics everyday. (which didn't help her to poop at all, in fact not once til the the airplane ride home, although she had no problem farting).
Iguanas almost attacked her and I saved her also (close call)...they are freaky looking. Our resort Cabana boy made us a CD and aloe lotion.
I am glad to be home. I love my sister but I did miss my family. Thank God for Jamie. He did great and supported me throughout. He was great and I needed that time.






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Back To the Main Page






I'm just me, your average person who has lots of opinions and random thoughts.

  • My Profile
  • Email Me
  • Home



  • My Blog
  • Warm us with your Smile







  • Just Julie
  • Trish's Good Times
  • Laurie in Denver
  • Bill Herb




  • www.flickr.com
    This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from traciestanton. Make your own badge here.



  • Powered by: Blogger
  • Image from: Inmagine
  • Design by: Jax Design Studios

  • Subscribe to
    Posts [Atom]