Today is Easter. This is my mom's favorite holiday. I am sorry she is not here to spend it physically with us. I know she will be at grandma's house though, anyhow, in spirit.
My girls got alot of candy and a few prizes. Internet for my big one in her room (BIG STEP and lots of parental control) and my lil one got some puzzles and Hannah Montana goodies.
My work routine starts again tomorrow. I had thought I was looking forward to it, but I am suddenly not. I am scared to see what I am left to face for Monday.
Racing season is here full force. Florida race is upcoming and I have kid duty for like 7 days. My turn.
My sister's birthday is heading here too. How many years old did we decide she was going to be again? Depends on the day, right, or who busts on you? Hey for the record, Trish, you are beautiful and young!
Head up and deep breath for days ahead for me. I must say, though, this counseling thing is working for me. I feel a sense of self worth again and I am learning coping mechanisms and learning alot about myself that I never took a chance to discover. I think the Aruba trip helped in that. I am thankful I was able to have that time to do something for Trish and myself. Funny though, we were able to just soar and be free yet we pretty much know our fundamentals. We aren't late nighters for sure, and we both can agree there!
Well, I am off to shower and get ready for my day ahead. Happy Keester!!!






Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]