What Comes Around Goes Around
Wednesday, April 11, 2007

I got this interesting email at work yesterday. We got an announcement that we have a new project manager in our department. She has a ton of BlueCard knowledge oddly enough because she is coming to us from the BlueCard Department as she was a supervisor there. That strikes me as funny, actually because it is the person who BlueCard hired over me when I went for that position. I guess BlueCard will be looking for a new supervisor after only six months. I really thought I would have been the best one for the position, so I guess what goes around comes back around. Picking someone experienced over someone willing is not always best.
Am I bitter?
Working on myself is hard work. Alot of things going on to justify why I am really happy I am in counseling. My girls are giving me quite the run for my money.
Happy Hump Day!






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Back To the Main Page






I'm just me, your average person who has lots of opinions and random thoughts.

  • My Profile
  • Email Me
  • Home



  • Black Sheep
  • Happy Keester!!!
  • I'm Back
  • My Blog
  • Warm us with your Smile







  • Just Julie
  • Trish's Good Times
  • Laurie in Denver
  • Bill Herb




  • www.flickr.com
    This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from traciestanton. Make your own badge here.



  • Powered by: Blogger
  • Image from: Inmagine
  • Design by: Jax Design Studios

  • Subscribe to
    Posts [Atom]