Friday afternoon was the beginning of my vacation. The night before did not go too well in our house. Anyone who knows me knows life is not peachy right now and that things are on the outs. To top it off, I came home to a kitchen full of water.
We are getting our roof done, and well, the roofers stopped roofing Friday and never tarped over the area unroofed, and yes it rained. It rained literally into my kitchen ruining my ceiling and sheet rock in some areas, along with the insulation in the attic and the ceilings in my bathroom and my daughter's room. This was not a pretty sight. So, the roofers had to come back and that was basically my Friday night. No Virginia for this weekend either. Well, that is another story. So, I spend the weekend home. The roofers plan to repair the damage and let me tell you, they are not getting paid until my house looks like it did prior to them starting the job.
What else is new? Well, I can't really speak of it but it is not good. So, hopefully my life will get better soon and I will have good blog topics!
Happy Weekend!






Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]