This week has been tiring and it is hump day. I am in dire need of a hump, however I have issues. Me issues? Well I had my monthly waxing and as she did one of her pulls down there, it suddenly felt like a tug and I heard her say crap.Yeah that killed. Then she shows me in the mirror. I have what looks like a huge hickey there. Now how am I explaining this one? Yeah she brusied me. I guess if you don't pull just right you can get that and well, I did. It feels bruised too. To top it off, I wake up this morning with swollen eyes from my eyebrow wax. I need to get a new lady, that is it! To sum up that story? I look like shit. Great.
What else is good going on? Well, not my upcoming birthday. Turning 35 isn't fun. I feel old. I am excited about my birthday celebrations with my friends and sister though. Chilis and a wine tour! Awesome!
Oh and my dad has issues. I can't even talk about them all. They are soooo aggrevating. He really needs to find something else to do with his time but spend it at the bar. I feel bad but I can't help those who won't help themselves.
Kudos to a new pregnant couple! I feel for those pregnancy pangs too. On a side note, just try the pregnancy clothes, they may flatter you moreso as they are fit to only increase where they need to. H&M has cool ones and Old Navy even.... just a suggestion. I didn't break them out until almost 6 months in the first pregnancy. Your body will thank you.
who is pregnant?
I am. And I don't know who the daddy is!






Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]