I can't believe it is going on Friday. I have been a slacking blogger I must say but life has been a bit busy.
One more week of school for the girls and on to summer vacation. Will there then be a semblance of routine? I doubt it.
What is in store for the weekend? A cookout for my dad for father's day and Jamie's family...oh yeah and I guess Jamie gets some prizes the girls have in store for him. I hope the weather holds out.
I had the migraine from hell last night. It came on around 4:30. I took my meds and I guess I didn't catch it in time, as by 6:00 I was in the restaurant we were in and in the lady's room vomiting. I think it subsided by 8:30 but it ruined my night. I haven't had one of those that bad in awhile. I take meds everyday as a preventative so I guess I should be thankful they aren't more frequent. They suck though....bad.
On that note, I think I must de stress or cease caffeine or have more sex. They should all work at minimizing my migraines right?
I am sleepy. Nighty nighty.






Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]