Pissed OFF
Monday, May 21, 2007

OK so tonight was a night of being jerked around to say the least. I ran from the second I got home to bring the girls to their private lesson for dance. When we got back the pool place called to tell me they were sending their technician out after the job to take a look at our pool. Well, it is 9:00 pm and at 5:00 they told us they were on their way, and by the way I needed to give the guy $50.00 and they would credit me pool supplies in the store. Um, ok... my filter is crap-they claim to send service here and service doesn't show up and now I am thinking they need to pay me for my time. All I wanted was a new filter, not to go through all this crap... so I left a not so nice message for my sales rep who hooked this deal up (sorry to say I used to train customer service at this point, because I wasn't nice to the poor rep). Let's see where this gets me, but will I have a pool to swim in by the weekend? I don't even know.
Tomorrow I have to go to the cemetery so I am not thinking I will be in any shape to deal with the pool guy after that, so let's see what convenience they offer me now- I am so fucking p'oed.... Excuse my language....
Bachelor is on and I am missing it bitching in my blog and now I have to still give bathes and bedtime.
I did get some exercise in helping the girls dance tonight. I am quite the irish dancer, not, but I like to jump around so I guess atleast my heart rate was going and I can atleast show bad form verses good when the girls are dancing... ok so my italian ass isn't great, but A for effort?






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Back To the Main Page






I'm just me, your average person who has lots of opinions and random thoughts.

  • My Profile
  • Email Me
  • Home



  • Digging is Healing
  • So I Snore
  • I need Therapy Now
  • Pampering-how sweet!
  • My Italian Ass Can't Drink Like the Irish
  • A Beautiful Day
  • My Cracker Jack Box
  • Weekend Ahead
  • It has been so nice out that we have actually spen...
  • Back in Full Force







  • Just Julie
  • Trish's Good Times
  • Laurie in Denver
  • Bill Herb




  • www.flickr.com
    This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from traciestanton. Make your own badge here.



  • Powered by: Blogger
  • Image from: Inmagine
  • Design by: Jax Design Studios

  • Subscribe to
    Posts [Atom]