It has been so nice out that we have actually spent the past few nights outside of the house. We made our big patio furniture purchase and have been spending time getting that out. We got some of those cool torches and stuff too. It is actually starting to look nice out in the back yard? It is big steps from last year staring at a big mud hole for weeks. As for the pool, well that is still requiring care but slowly getting there. The next project? The sand lot for the kids and are you ready? Putting in a sliding glass door. We have to get either new windows out back or something due to them being old so I think that's the decision. I hope it doesn't lead into more messes though and that it is a simple thing. I know though, I am going to want to finish off my porch after that since it will have been started with the slider. I think the attempt is to have a Memorial Day get together at my place. Can it all get done before that?
I can actually breathe out of my nose today too. That is a good thing. I have been suffering a cold and bladder thing all week. My sister had to go to the doctor for the bladder thing yesterday I think too. I swear we are passing it back in forth.
One more piece of exciting news! Daughtry, Nickelback and Staind are coming to Saratoga Springs and of course I am going. It going to be an awesome concert. Daughtry and Nickelback ROCK (sorry Justine, you are still cool, just mistaken on good tunes:))
Well I must get started working for the day-I hope you all enjoy your day!
i would love to go see that one. sigh. they prolly will not come here. who knew denver was a vast wasteland.






Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]