Happy Wednesday
Wednesday, April 25, 2007

It is Wednesday already and the week is flying by. I am going to a psychic party tonight...let's see what she has to predict about MY life.
Work has just sucked the life out of me this week. I have priorities this week that are high demand. I do love my job.
American Idol was good last night. I wasn't digging Lakeesha the past couple weeks, which is a shame because I had been liking her for a while. I wonder if nerves or something are getting to her. I actually liked alot of the song choices, good theme, well known songs. I will miss elimination tonight and I think Alecia is singing tonight as one of the guests. Will she sing "U and Your Hand?" I think she would have to beep out too much.
Well, I will report on my reading tomorrow.
Oh, and my blog is getting revamped at some point again with a new design thanks to the recommendations of some other blogs and gals that are absolutely fabulous. Look out for the new look. It won't be until May as they are sooo busy, but I can't wait. I am hoping to do a dedication for mom in there as dealing with her death is the reason I began blogging in the first place.






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Back To the Main Page






I'm just me, your average person who has lots of opinions and random thoughts.

  • My Profile
  • Email Me
  • Home



  • Sunny Days and Black Clouds?
  • I Have to Get Over It
  • Determined and Tough
  • Bathroom Rush Hour
  • Thank You For the Freakin Snow Day
  • Damn Snow
  • The Truth Be Told
  • Friday the 13th-and my weekend!
  • Good Times
  • Walking on a Spider Web- Randomly Thinking







  • Just Julie
  • Trish's Good Times
  • Laurie in Denver
  • Bill Herb




  • www.flickr.com
    This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from traciestanton. Make your own badge here.



  • Powered by: Blogger
  • Image from: Inmagine
  • Design by: Jax Design Studios

  • Subscribe to
    Posts [Atom]