Damn Snow
Monday, April 16, 2007

The kids have been off for a week on spring break, and today our school is closed due to snow.
What the heck? Doesn't Mother Nature know I really want to wear my spring clothes before summer comes around? My girls really own few clothes for spring because seasons go from winter to summer here. Why do we live here again? Can't we just pick up the circle of family and friends and head south? I am not liking the snow. I know, I shouldn't complain. I was fortunate enough to be in the 40 degree Florida weather while my Syracuse folks suffered 2 feet of snow and winter storms and I just got back from Aruba in which the coolest day was probably, oh 85 degrees, BUT I HATE SNOW. So, please if Mother Nature is listening, can we lay off a bit? Thanks.
Happy Birthday Trish!
I really don't want to blog about this news as it wasn't really great, however I put it here for the sake of historical fact. Jamie wrecked the car last night. He drove it on the back bumper in a wheel stand for an eighth of a mile going oh around 100 mph and then smashed into the wall, got knocked around, came out of almost landing on top of the car in the other land and flipping the car. He says is is ok, suffering only slight left side and back muscle issues and a hurt ego. After all, he has had his baby since he was sixteen. That is not the call you want at midnight ever from 2100 miles away. That also is not the crash I want to see on the internet today. I am glad that is all that happened. Two times now we have had close calls due to racing. It was scary, at the very least. He might really want to think about retiring from the sport. (yeah I am thinking he won't)
Well, Happy Snowy Monday!






2 Comments:
Blogger Laurie said:

Try to enjoy your snow? Oh and how scary! Our friend was a driver and he got in a bad wreck and quit. Maybe you'll be lucky.

9:17 AM 


Blogger Tracie said:

Yeah racing is my driver's passison since he was 16. He is already talking ways of fixing the car. True racer at heart!

3:18 PM 


Post a Comment

Back To the Main Page






I'm just me, your average person who has lots of opinions and random thoughts.

  • My Profile
  • Email Me
  • Home



  • The Truth Be Told
  • Friday the 13th-and my weekend!
  • Good Times
  • Walking on a Spider Web- Randomly Thinking
  • What Comes Around Goes Around
  • Black Sheep
  • Happy Keester!!!
  • I'm Back
  • My Blog
  • Warm us with your Smile







  • Just Julie
  • Trish's Good Times
  • Laurie in Denver
  • Bill Herb




  • www.flickr.com
    This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from traciestanton. Make your own badge here.



  • Powered by: Blogger
  • Image from: Inmagine
  • Design by: Jax Design Studios

  • Subscribe to
    Posts [Atom]