I am stressed to my absolute max this week. I think my body is now kicking into overdrive and absorbing the stress for me. I got a migraine from hell. It is one of those where even as I felt it coming on, I could tell the meds weren't going to help me. As I went into the bathroom while watching the girls dance to try to maybe yuke( dry heaving noises always add a touch of pizazz to any irish jig) , I found yet another surprise. I am spotting. (no I did not turn into a Cheetah). Good times.
My lil one surprised me at dinner tonight. I thought I had the meal order down pat, she always orders mac n cheese or fries or pasta and sauce depending on the restaurant we are in and lemonade. Tonight she requested steak medium rare and fries, and salad, and chocolate milk. She usually sits by me on my side of the booth, but she chose to sit across from me in her own booth seat. Who is this lil one? Salad? Steak. I guess better food choices, and she actually ate them, although mac n cheese was less costly-ha!
Two more classes until the feis. The crunch is on. Everyone has game face on and dance is serious stuff.
Wow, tomorrow is Friday. What is in store for my weekend? Celebrating Trish's birthday Sunday. I think Saturday after grocery shopping and cleaning, maybe we will bake cookies or something and have movie night.
Next week is going to be a better week....
Ok first I had to try to get this thing to work! I got my own blog now - its so far lame but I have to get used to it. We will see!!
trishinsyracuse.blogspot.com
I changed my address to trishsgoodtimes.blogspot.com -
good times, good times






Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]