Walking on a Spider Web- Randomly Thinking
Wednesday, April 11, 2007

I just got big B all set with her internet. It is pretty cool. I get an email with every sight she has seen and she has to ask permission to view certain sights by me signing on to approve the website then and there. I am feeling pretty good about the parental control of the sight.
Let me talk about Hilary Duff for a second. An evolving artist uh right? She has a lot going for her. She has gone from little Disney movies to adult good and not so good movies as an actress. I think her strength is in her singing but had it not been for Lizzie Mcguire, her show, I guess no one would have probably wanted a CD. Her singing though I think is definitely making it. I don't know how to view her though. Teen idol still or little adult? Her music has changed alot this CD. As some view it, to be a good artist, you must last a shelf life of over 5 years and be ever changing. She came out with a new CD and she has now made it to MTV viewers. Not Disney material anymore. Her new video and song on the radio I would have never placed her singing. New hair color, new look-all new music, probably going for a new crowd of fans. She has been around musically since 2004 as an artist I think. Let's see how she does here with the new crowd. Will her fans stick with what they like in old Hilary and can she gain a new fan base? I like it, a few songs anyhow, but I feel weird liking it. She is not suppose to look how she does. She is growing up for sure!
My life is one tangled mess right now. I am though starting to see clearer everyday. It is hard to try to convince even myself I can get through things sometime. Funny, I can be there for everyone else but when it comes to helping myself, I am not so good. I feel very isolated. I think my counseling is just helping me piece back things I needed to long ago.
My tan is fading quickly from Aruba. I am feeling I was there so long ago and it was so recent. Jamie is coming to come back all tan from Florida and I am going to wish I was still laying in the peaceful sun in Aruba:) On a good note, I have my pool and when it gets nice out, I can atleast lie there and pretend it is tropical.
Back to my Hilary Duff stuff... a good artist needs to pass the shelf life of 5 years to be really good, is that why marriages sometimes get stuck on the 7 year itch? After 5 years they realize it is bad and just hang on 2 more years in fading? If it passes the benchmark of 7 years, does it mean you can get through anything? What if you can't get past a year? That must mean you had a one hit wonder marriage. I am whippy tonight. My brain is fried.
Idol is on in a few. Will it be eye candy going home? It is anyone's game. I don't think Sanjaya is going home unfortunately. How stupid, to purposely rig the show by keeping him in. This is how we represent America here and our right to vote. We are forever complaining we don't have enough rights, and then when we get them, can we even represent truth or even a close truth? Who got me into watching this show anyhow, hmmmm ?






1 Comments:
Blogger Laurie said:

All I know is Blake better not be going home. I do lurve him.

5:34 PM 


Post a Comment

Back To the Main Page






I'm just me, your average person who has lots of opinions and random thoughts.

  • My Profile
  • Email Me
  • Home



  • What Comes Around Goes Around
  • Black Sheep
  • Happy Keester!!!
  • I'm Back
  • My Blog
  • Warm us with your Smile







  • Just Julie
  • Trish's Good Times
  • Laurie in Denver
  • Bill Herb




  • www.flickr.com
    This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from traciestanton. Make your own badge here.



  • Powered by: Blogger
  • Image from: Inmagine
  • Design by: Jax Design Studios

  • Subscribe to
    Posts [Atom]