I have been a busy girl for the past couple days. I had a team building day for my work team on Friday in Rochester. We went to a casino there and I won $23.00 after only playing .90! I was excited. I am not a big gambler so I was excited to have won anything.
We actually had nice weather this weekend so we started opening the pool. I have not really experienced the work that it takes to take care of the pool as we got it so late in the year but I am now knowing exactly what it takes to keep up the pool-UGH. The deck is another issue. I really want a pretty stain color but that is going to be a chore and a half also. Didn't I have enough to do before getting the pool? It is beautiful though, I must say.
We had a BBQ Saturday night with family. That was fun. It was nice to see my sister, hubby and kids. Jamie's dad and girlfriend came over too. We had a good time. I love s'mores.
Sunday was off to NJ to see a race. Alot of driving time, but it was a beautiful day to enjoy the races. A funny thing happened that I noticed my husband does as part of his payback for jack asses on the road that drive insane. Let me just backtrack by saying Philly and NJ drivers drive right on top of each other and cut in and out of traffic with no room in between each other and no blinkers or warning. That drives me nuts and makes me nervous going 85 miles an hour. Everyone does it though. Well, this one car cut in front of us in that same manner then slowed down to 65 causing us to about swerve on the road. I was holding the holy shit handle and screaming, my husband... all calm and collected changed lanes and slowly got lined up to the driver side window of this nice slow moving car, windows down, enjoying the day driver, who just cut us off. I thought, great, he is going to roll down my window and scream at him from the driver side and I am going to be the one who has to be closest to him in this uncomfortable moment, but hey -I was pissed too. Instead he decides to step on the gas then brake then step on the gas again from our diesel truck causing a black puff of smoke to rise from our truck and cover this car completely. It was great, better than any swearing or road rage I had seen. This is disgusting smelling diesel into a open window and causing a black puff of smoke clouding their vision. I laughed for fifteen minutes straight. ( I know I am easily humored, but it was clever) All I can say is that I am not looking forward to taking the wheel anytime soon on 476 or 276 S, I don't like that driving and I am glad that driver didn't shoot us.
What is in store this week for us? A busy one at that. I have my monthly waxing tomorrow and I need my nails filled horribly. Wednesday night I am going to see a psychic. That ought to be fun. Thursday night is crunch night for dance, last night before competition Saturday. Oh, and it is bring your child to work day Thursday. I can't wait. Bringing my big one to experience a day in the life of me!
I am still trying to work on some blog titles that are catchy. I don't think I am going to do a vote, but when I revamp my blog, I will maybe switch it to something more suiting.
LOL at your husband. That is clever. My kids want to go to take your kid to work day but since we're both home doing nothing, we decided it wouldn't be in their best interest.
Did you contact Peggy about your blog? She is really awesome.
Have a fun week!






Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]