I went to the psychic party thinking that it was hoax and not true so I wouldn't get freaked out by the reading if it wasn't things I wanted to hear. I couldn't believe how right on about some things this woman was about me. She right off the bat told me I needed to push forward and keep raising my self esteem because I have had low self esteem my whole life and that there were a whole heck of a lot of people out there that thought I was great. She told me I was a good mom and that I was needed on this business team upcoming, that depended on my knowledge. Hey, did she have some way into my mind to know I was insecure and was debating a Supervisor job? She told me that my husband was "serious" about something, a sport, then she said he raced cars. She said that he has a hard time balancing his life between racing and his family but he always does the right thing. She pinned my girls as one being extremely stubborn and tunnel visioned and one as getting things with her cuteness and charm. She also talked about my mom and told me she was with me all the time especially in my car and through dreams and that we connect in music. (so true) She described her to the tee.
I left feeling so spooked, wondering should I believe what she says or not but a sense that my mom was with her guiding her through the reading or something. All I gave her were names, no information really and she gathered the rest on her own. It was an experience to say the least.
This weekend, the girls compete. Wish them luck!
That's pretty cool. Glad you had a good reading.
Good luck with those competitions!






Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]