UGH
Tuesday, May 01, 2007

I think I now have a bladder infection. Can I catch it from my sister? Just joking, but she claimed to have orange pee last week. My entire back hurts, and it just feels all stingy in there, BUT my pee is not orange FYI... cloudy yellow as a matter of fact. Anyhow I am not feeling too good. I am trying cranberry juice but I may just have to go see a doctor.
American Idol is on tonight. Bon Jovi week.... I just can't see this year's cast rocking out to Jovi but it out to be fun at that to see.
I have been in a playful mood today. I think I make myself laugh is what it is. If you can't laugh at yourself though, who can right?
I actually am excited for this weekend upcoming. I think I am going to see that Spiderman movie hopefully Friday night and having a girls night on Saturday night with my friend Christie! I am possibly cooking for my gram on Sunday too. It is looking like a busy weekend too. It is ok, if busy equals fun, I am in.
Oh and Daughtry is coming in August to Sarasota Springs and Hamburg NY... with Nickelback and Staind at atleast one of those shows. Not too shabby for Daughtry. That, I say, will be an awesome concert and I will be there!






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Back To the Main Page






I'm just me, your average person who has lots of opinions and random thoughts.

  • My Profile
  • Email Me
  • Home



  • A New Look
  • The Results are In
  • My Reading
  • Happy Wednesday
  • Sunny Days and Black Clouds?
  • I Have to Get Over It
  • Determined and Tough
  • Bathroom Rush Hour
  • Thank You For the Freakin Snow Day
  • Damn Snow







  • Just Julie
  • Trish's Good Times
  • Laurie in Denver
  • Bill Herb




  • www.flickr.com
    This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from traciestanton. Make your own badge here.



  • Powered by: Blogger
  • Image from: Inmagine
  • Design by: Jax Design Studios

  • Subscribe to
    Posts [Atom]