The Results are In
Sunday, April 29, 2007

This weekend was crazy. Not alot of down time for us. Friday night we went out to eat and had a early night in bed as the girls had to compete on Saturday.
It was an interesting competition. Big B had her game on. Competition was tough and over 35 girls in each dance but she placed fifth in her jig... not enough to advance to novice level just yet, but enough to motivate her to practice and work for the next feis to try and place. As for little B, no placement at all for the first time in this level. She was off time on her reel but other wise, the dance looked good. Why she didn't place in her jig, I don't know. Maybe because she was looking down? I guess we will have to see when we get the scores in the mail. This was the first feis of the year so it was a good experience for them both. I always love to go and spend money on some irish dancing loot too.
Saturday night was time to hang at our friend's house. We made this interesting drink with peach schnapps and vodka and fuzzy navel wine coolers in it. It was strong and after three tall glasses, I had a belly ache. We did manage to plan this awesome Pirate/Princess Party (stolen from our Disney trip) for the kids and parents for this summer. We are going to surprise my friend for her big 40th birthday too on the same day. It is going to be fun, fun, fun. I hope to make a map invitation in a bottle and do scavenger hunts and make cool drinks and food. I can't wait.
Sunday was a day of errands and cleaning and cooking out. It is 8:30 and I am just settling down for the night. Gotta go get the kids in the bath and in bed....






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Back To the Main Page






I'm just me, your average person who has lots of opinions and random thoughts.

  • My Profile
  • Email Me
  • Home



  • My Reading
  • Happy Wednesday
  • Sunny Days and Black Clouds?
  • I Have to Get Over It
  • Determined and Tough
  • Bathroom Rush Hour
  • Thank You For the Freakin Snow Day
  • Damn Snow
  • The Truth Be Told
  • Friday the 13th-and my weekend!







  • Just Julie
  • Trish's Good Times
  • Laurie in Denver
  • Bill Herb




  • www.flickr.com
    This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from traciestanton. Make your own badge here.



  • Powered by: Blogger
  • Image from: Inmagine
  • Design by: Jax Design Studios

  • Subscribe to
    Posts [Atom]