A New Look
Monday, April 30, 2007

What I really want to be saying here is I got new boobs and a new ass for my new look BUT what I am doing is a new look for my blog. I am having fun working on getting it all organized and finding pictures and fonts. I am working with the designer and it should be another week or so and I should have the new look.
I am tired from this weekend. I am going to go and relax on the couch. Bachelor is on tonight.
This week is quieter for me. I like down time. I am going to see about going to see Spiderman 3 this weekend as it is coming out this week. I am supposed to go with Trish and maybe we can grab dad as he really wants to see it.
Oh, and my reading told me I am supposed to make way on something by Monday that has been pondering my mind. I am now pondering on which thing it is that I was supposed to get some direction on. All this psychic stuff has caused me to over analyze my life even more than I do on a daily basis.
I am going to go make some dinner. Sausage on the grill to be exact!






1 Comments:
Blogger Laurie said:

LOL the psychic is messing with your head. enjoy some down time, everyone needs it. i want to see spidy too but not sure it will happen this week. enjoy!

8:12 PM 


Post a Comment

Back To the Main Page






I'm just me, your average person who has lots of opinions and random thoughts.

  • My Profile
  • Email Me
  • Home



  • The Results are In
  • My Reading
  • Happy Wednesday
  • Sunny Days and Black Clouds?
  • I Have to Get Over It
  • Determined and Tough
  • Bathroom Rush Hour
  • Thank You For the Freakin Snow Day
  • Damn Snow
  • The Truth Be Told







  • Just Julie
  • Trish's Good Times
  • Laurie in Denver
  • Bill Herb




  • www.flickr.com
    This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from traciestanton. Make your own badge here.



  • Powered by: Blogger
  • Image from: Inmagine
  • Design by: Jax Design Studios

  • Subscribe to
    Posts [Atom]