It's a Noodle
Sunday, May 06, 2007

This weekend was busy and went by fast. Friday started off at its best. Wouldn't it had been nice if the weekend ended that way too? On Friday night we went to the Outback and to see Spiderman 3. It was a good movie, well worth it.
On Saturday we went to Trish's house for a BBQ. That was a blast. My friend Christie came over and had good food, tequila shots and games. I think I will never forget Pictionary and the salad looking bowl with big rectangles in it portrayal of noodles... and you know, I should have know...all in all , we had an awesome time. Jamie won his race and called in an emotional joy. I was happy for him that the car ran well and he did his thing.
At like 1 AM after settling in home, I hear this screaming sound and a knock on my window. Is it my prince charming on my single weekend? Um, I sure as hell am not going to say come on in.... it freaked me out and the car just stayed at the bottom of the driveway so I called 911... in which for my emergency took two calls for a strange person lurking around my yard. It ended up that the neighbors horse was loose and the nice people in the car that almost hit the horse were looking for the owner. My neighbor who owns the horses are just trash and can't take care of herself let alone animals.... so I had a mind boggling night of sleep for sure.
Today I am feeling like dog doo. My dad came over at 9 AM to help me clean the pool a bit. After two hours and maybe one quarter of the pool done, we had to stop as I had to be at my gram's to see my aunt who is almost 90 in town probably for the last time from North Carolina. She is, by far, the nicest lady. By like 3 oclock I had a full blown fever and feeling like crap. I got home and slept pretty much until now, as I writing this blog post, and now I am heading back to bed. I hope I feel better soon and that it isn't my self diagnosed bladder infection causing bigger issues for me. Ok, maybe I will go to the doctor....






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Back To the Main Page






I'm just me, your average person who has lots of opinions and random thoughts.

  • My Profile
  • Email Me
  • Home



  • Soap-is it a fruit or vegetable?
  • UGH
  • A New Look
  • The Results are In
  • My Reading
  • Happy Wednesday
  • Sunny Days and Black Clouds?
  • I Have to Get Over It
  • Determined and Tough
  • Bathroom Rush Hour







  • Just Julie
  • Trish's Good Times
  • Laurie in Denver
  • Bill Herb




  • www.flickr.com
    This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from traciestanton. Make your own badge here.



  • Powered by: Blogger
  • Image from: Inmagine
  • Design by: Jax Design Studios

  • Subscribe to
    Posts [Atom]