Back in Full Force
Tuesday, May 08, 2007

I am back at work in full force and feeling better with meds. I still have no clue what is going on with the kidney stones but I suppose no news is good news?
Today is so beautiful outside. I think we are going to go out to eat since I forgot to defrost anything. I hope we can somewhere we can be outside.
I have absolutely nothing good to blog about. I can't wait to see my counselor Thursday as mother's day is upcoming and I think things snowball for me in these times when I just need a little push to get past a sad moment. I guess I will appreciate the kiddles this weekend, yay for them and hope for sunshine!






2 Comments:
Blogger Laurie said:

hope it's nothing. glad you are back to feeling better!

4:38 PM 


Blogger Unknown said:

Coffee and Gatorade. Coffee and Gatorade. Coffee and Gatorade. Coffee and Gatorade. Coffee and Gatorade. Coffee and Gatorade. Coffee and Gatorade. Coffee and Gatorade. Coffee and Gatorade. Coffee and Gatorade. Coffee and Gatorade. Coffee and Gatorade. Coffee and Gatorade. Coffee and Gatorade. Kidney stones are a bitch. I know from experience: I had like three friends who both had them. OOF!

3:09 PM 


Post a Comment

Back To the Main Page






I'm just me, your average person who has lots of opinions and random thoughts.

  • My Profile
  • Email Me
  • Home



  • Kaboom!
  • It's a Noodle
  • Soap-is it a fruit or vegetable?
  • UGH
  • A New Look
  • The Results are In
  • My Reading
  • Happy Wednesday
  • Sunny Days and Black Clouds?
  • I Have to Get Over It







  • Just Julie
  • Trish's Good Times
  • Laurie in Denver
  • Bill Herb




  • www.flickr.com
    This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from traciestanton. Make your own badge here.



  • Powered by: Blogger
  • Image from: Inmagine
  • Design by: Jax Design Studios

  • Subscribe to
    Posts [Atom]