My Cracker Jack Box
Friday, May 11, 2007

I need to digress for a second... I am the prize in the cracker jack box... each and every time- and boy I know it!


I am sooo full of myself today, but hey I am smiling!


Cheers to therapy!






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Back To the Main Page






I'm just me, your average person who has lots of opinions and random thoughts.

  • My Profile
  • Email Me
  • Home



  • Weekend Ahead
  • It has been so nice out that we have actually spen...
  • Back in Full Force
  • Kaboom!
  • It's a Noodle
  • Soap-is it a fruit or vegetable?
  • UGH
  • A New Look
  • The Results are In
  • My Reading







  • Just Julie
  • Trish's Good Times
  • Laurie in Denver
  • Bill Herb




  • www.flickr.com
    This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from traciestanton. Make your own badge here.



  • Powered by: Blogger
  • Image from: Inmagine
  • Design by: Jax Design Studios

  • Subscribe to
    Posts [Atom]