So I Snore
Thursday, May 17, 2007

Apparently I woke up the whole house in a snoring fit last night so I must have been really tired. Jamie said he has never in his life heard something that loud come out of my mouth before or ever heard that loud of a snore before and he has heard so loud snoring. I am embarrassed ....
I never snore.
I hope there is a cure for this. More sound sleep? I don't know.






1 Comments:
Blogger Trisha said:

you din't snore in Aruba - must be a new thing...boy that sucks though. John and Ry snore its horrible - SHelb too she barks in her sleep!

5:50 PM 


Post a Comment

Back To the Main Page






I'm just me, your average person who has lots of opinions and random thoughts.

  • My Profile
  • Email Me
  • Home



  • I need Therapy Now
  • Pampering-how sweet!
  • My Italian Ass Can't Drink Like the Irish
  • A Beautiful Day
  • My Cracker Jack Box
  • Weekend Ahead
  • It has been so nice out that we have actually spen...
  • Back in Full Force
  • Kaboom!
  • It's a Noodle







  • Just Julie
  • Trish's Good Times
  • Laurie in Denver
  • Bill Herb




  • www.flickr.com
    This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from traciestanton. Make your own badge here.



  • Powered by: Blogger
  • Image from: Inmagine
  • Design by: Jax Design Studios

  • Subscribe to
    Posts [Atom]