Pampering-how sweet!
Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Seeing I just felt the urge to vomit, my children stepped in and took over. They got out lotion and gave me a full rub down. Head to toe. I mean, that is a LOT of lotion and rubbing. My body is all sorts of thankful.
Tonight was a blah night. We watched idol. I have very loyal fans of each of the three left. I have money in the Idol pool for Melinda, so I have to route her way, but I also think Jordin has fought hard for this and ROCKS. I know, I have loyal Blake fans that read, my daughter included, but as Randy would say, I was "just not feeling" his version of "Roxanne" tonight. We shall see how it goes tomorrow night.
I caught up on the Bachelor show tonight too. I can't even pick a pick anymore because he is making it look real with them all. I feel bad he let Danielle go. She lost her boyfriend in college for God sake and now she gets this chance and gets to the last three and he ditches her? I guess regardless of who wins, they each took a chance on love and that without chance and risk, you can't gain anything in life. Hats off to anyone who dares to get dumped on national TV.
Good night to you all- I need to bathe my children. It is late....






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Back To the Main Page






I'm just me, your average person who has lots of opinions and random thoughts.

  • My Profile
  • Email Me
  • Home



  • My Italian Ass Can't Drink Like the Irish
  • A Beautiful Day
  • My Cracker Jack Box
  • Weekend Ahead
  • It has been so nice out that we have actually spen...
  • Back in Full Force
  • Kaboom!
  • It's a Noodle
  • Soap-is it a fruit or vegetable?
  • UGH







  • Just Julie
  • Trish's Good Times
  • Laurie in Denver
  • Bill Herb




  • www.flickr.com
    This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from traciestanton. Make your own badge here.



  • Powered by: Blogger
  • Image from: Inmagine
  • Design by: Jax Design Studios

  • Subscribe to
    Posts [Atom]