So I had a girl's night out with my irish friends last night. My friend Coll and my girl's irish dancing awesome dance teachers and I all went to Chilis for some drinks and fun. I will give you that. We had fun. I swear I need to get out more. I think I find myself more and more when out of my mommy element and actually crack myself up. I though, cannot hang with the Irish for sure when it comes to drinks. A few of the two fer one drink specials and then top it off with a huge Blue Pacific Margarita and well, I am a little dehydrated this morning. Maybe I should not have driven, but well Coll shouldn't have either.
What did I learn in this eventful evening? Blow jobs solve just about anything, My lil B has some natural talent for dancing, Coll is just as goofy as me, I really just shouldn't wear bathing suits? Even irish dancers chart themselves inTHONGS (see), other people write important things on envelopes crumpled in their purse, bike helmets aren't such a bad idea for car use (in my car), Coll still can't find my house (ok, give or take a few trees gone and no black ENVOY) , we all think fake boobs are good for all different makes and models, there is a girls Aruba trip in the future, and italians and the irish can drink together and have a blast!






Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]