I am having a very hard time right now. This week has not been so great.
I think I am trying to deal with my mom and what I have to do this week by myself and it is actually pretty difficult for me. I want it to be a good thing but it is hard going and doing it without the support I need, oh and the flowers. I can't find them anywhere, so that doesn't help.
I am working on some personal stuff at home that is not really easy. I have to say I am the one causing problems. I do admit fault sometimes despite what some may think.
One of my best friends I cannot turn to with my stuff so that makes me just have to walk alone right now. When you talk to yourself alot and deal internal, it can be very healing or very dismal and right now it is dismal. I have no clue what to do with that. I think I have good values and communicate well but I guess I just don't really or send mixed messages all the time, not sure really, but I am sad. I have been doing alot of good works that just can't be used to their potential right now. My day is coming I am sure.
What happened in our household this weekend? We went to see Shrek the Third? Some of it was funny. Cute for the kids and I love Donkey. Probably because I am a jack ass. I really wanted to golf for some reason but it wasn't on my plate. Can I ever be a golfer? My dad doesn't think so. My pool is a wreck. I am opting now to go for a completely different filter system. Noone has this much problems opening their pool. So, I am going to buy the earth system and absorb the cost I guess. I am at a loss and I can't take the fighting over it anymore. So many opinions on it yet noone really knows what to do because noone has our filter system....new and better filtration, MY ASS.
Yeah, sorry this wasn't a happier post... maybe tomorrow. Right now, the girls and I are heading out to the pool store WAHOO! We are having a little girl time today.
I hope I don't bitter. I hate being a sour puss. Yes mom, a bug crawled up my coolie, and no I don't have my period so I can't even use that as an excuse.
I am always here if you need to chat. I was surprised you didn't call yesterday - you can call me sometimes too.
eh, we're all allowed bad days/weeks/months. you are human. hope it all works out soon.
i hate the pool store. stinks in there!






Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]