Slow Me Down
Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Today has been hectic, actually this week has been. On a good note, the pool guy came and showed us a way of back washing the pool much easier than the method we had been doing. Imagine that there is tools to use to backwash my filter, (had I not been asking this question all week?) So... the pool is clear and vacuumed... WOW.... a load off of me. I managed to get in a waxing, so I feel less hairy-always good...
I went to the cemetery to plant the flowers for my mom today. They look good. My aunt was really helpful and it made me actually have a sense of happiness that we worked like that to do something nice for my mom. OK, I know my mom was laughing every time I stopped to dig the dirt out from under my french manicure. I am not a green thumb but pretty darn impressed with myself. I am on the look out for my rose bush. I am confidant I can plant it and maybe be ok with it possibly surviving? Then I will believe really in miracles or myself more. So I finished planting and felt decent then puked twice driving home. Guess I handled that the best expected right?
Off to the talent show my daughter was in directly shifting from dismal mode. I was pretty proud of her friend and her to sing and act in front of a bunch of high school kids. They were the youngest in the show, but did it for a good cause, fund raising for breast cancer.
The second I got home, American Idol finale was on. What do you think? Jordin for singing, she deserves it if they vote for singing which it is a singing competition.. and Blake maybe can move the stage better(Laurie, I am opening my mind on that side for Blake) and better at taking risk because not everyone could pull that off. OH and the best part of the show? Daughtry singing of course. He rocks the house BABY! I had to watch After the Final Rose Bachelor too... I see Andy is still in love and engaged... I hope this one works as only like three couples have but they look like potential? Am I the only one that watches that show?
Can I have something better to blog about tomorrow? I sure the heck hope so. The weekend is coming up fast and furiously and my anal self has cleaned the windows and that is it in the house. My week is booked til Saturday when we are having our party. Will I be cleaning at midnight Friday night? Yes I am a freak! At least the carpets are getting shampooed Thursday. One thing done-check.... Will people be drunk and not notice if the house is not spotless? Shit, I will notice... even drunk. Ok, so I will be up til midnight Friday night.
Good night- I am babbling, I need serious sleep...let me sleep while Daughtry is fresh in the head (eyeliner and all, but if I were his consultant, I would switch him to a brown color)....






1 Comments:
Blogger Trisha said:

Hurray the pool is done!! That must feel great...too bad you puked twice in thecar thats gross....did it help though?

4:57 AM 


Post a Comment

Back To the Main Page






I'm just me, your average person who has lots of opinions and random thoughts.

  • My Profile
  • Email Me
  • Home



  • Pissed OFF
  • Digging is Healing
  • So I Snore
  • I need Therapy Now
  • Pampering-how sweet!
  • My Italian Ass Can't Drink Like the Irish
  • A Beautiful Day
  • My Cracker Jack Box
  • Weekend Ahead
  • It has been so nice out that we have actually spen...







  • Just Julie
  • Trish's Good Times
  • Laurie in Denver
  • Bill Herb




  • www.flickr.com
    This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from traciestanton. Make your own badge here.



  • Powered by: Blogger
  • Image from: Inmagine
  • Design by: Jax Design Studios

  • Subscribe to
    Posts [Atom]