Entertainment A La Us
Monday, May 28, 2007

I think this weekend has been jammed packed of entertaining at our house. It was a great weather weekend and we pretty much entertained Friday thru Monday. I am not complaining. We had loads of fun. Saturday day and night has too much stuff to list, but let's just say according to my friends, I should not play bartender as I do not know how to mix drinks. I apparently make them too strong. IT is ok, but yeah I could feel my tongue quite early on. Dupree was there getting his moves on my friend too, even belches didn't help the situation. Everyone has one of those people in the crowd who they can't stand yet somehow he gets invited to the parties. He even offered himself to spend the night over too.... um, NOT ... I told my husband, if he stays I go... flat out. Anyhow that was a late nighter but fun and everyone made it home safe without a dwi. Sunday was more entertaining with the hubby's side unexpected, on our relaxing day... and Monday we had the Maypoles, my dad and Jamie's dad over. That was fun. Weather was good and kids were really good. The sand pit was a hit. It is 7:00 now and there are still peoples outside.. I needed to come in and sit.
I am tired. I will check back this week. I have a busy week. Our hamster is sick. He has an abscess of some kind, and yes due to my daughter I must take it to the vet. The girls have dance lessons and Big B has a concert and Jamie leaves for racing. Jammed packed week....






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Back To the Main Page






I'm just me, your average person who has lots of opinions and random thoughts.

  • My Profile
  • Email Me
  • Home



  • Outside Work
  • Slow Me Down
  • Pissed OFF
  • Digging is Healing
  • So I Snore
  • I need Therapy Now
  • Pampering-how sweet!
  • My Italian Ass Can't Drink Like the Irish
  • A Beautiful Day
  • My Cracker Jack Box







  • Just Julie
  • Trish's Good Times
  • Laurie in Denver
  • Bill Herb




  • www.flickr.com
    This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from traciestanton. Make your own badge here.



  • Powered by: Blogger
  • Image from: Inmagine
  • Design by: Jax Design Studios

  • Subscribe to
    Posts [Atom]