Yep you guessed it. We are going to see Hilary Duff yet again at the Fair. Can anything pass the Duff fan? This time we are taking both kids and possibly even sucking it up to buy VIP- oh yeah, we are going broke.
What else is in store for us this week? I am hoping this week is laid back. I have to do alot of overtime for work so let's hope for a calm week.
I am miserable today. I need sleep or something. I don't think my mood is changing for a few days or so.
We had dance tonight. Lil B took over the hour lesson as the older one had a headache. She is using alot of excuses lately. I can see tears at feis time, but if she doesn't work for it, I can't really have sympathy. As for lil B, we actually got the sign of progress from the teacher giving the go ahead for a possible placement next feis. Let's hope her game is on for her sake as she is working hard.
I have to be out of town for work tomorrow and daddy gets to do the field trip with Big B. I am green all over for lots of reasons. He gets to have the fun and he loves doing that stuff too, so lucky him to spend all day at the Swamp!
Father's day is this weekend and I haven't begun to shop yet. I really need to get a move on. Dad really needs new clothes so I know that is what he is getting. I am so sick of seeing his butt crack while he helps with the pool.
Well, happy Monday. I promise, high spirits next blog or so!
I have no idea what to get dad...clothes you say?? Can you get a new pic of M?? She never has a right side up binky :)






Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]