Is it Thursday Already?
Thursday, May 31, 2007

I cannot believe it is Thursday already. This week is flying by and crazy busy for us. Last night we had Big B's spring concert. Orchestra, and chorus. It was cute, but having to listen to the band at this grade level is torture. We listen, patiently... and without laughing, ok only a little. I remember though my parents had to do the same thing as I played violin that early. After the concert, we got ice cream and it was 9:00 already.
Today Jamie leaves for his race and we have a busy weekend. Tonight is another busy night of dance and haircuts, tomorrow a birthday party and night and Saturday the Oz fest early. I'm tired thinking about it.
We have yet to see the service guy for our pool promised this week. We do, however have a pool cleaning guy, my dad. He is out of work this week due to his torn bicep muscle so I got home yesterday and the pool was spotless and he was out tanning himself on the deck. It was cute kind of.






1 Comments:
Blogger Trisha said:

How cool dad is doing that for you. Nice guy. Hey at least it gives him something to do.

9:59 AM 


Post a Comment

Back To the Main Page






I'm just me, your average person who has lots of opinions and random thoughts.

  • My Profile
  • Email Me
  • Home



  • Cutie- May he rest in Peace
  • Entertainment A La Us
  • Outside Work
  • Slow Me Down
  • Pissed OFF
  • Digging is Healing
  • So I Snore
  • I need Therapy Now
  • Pampering-how sweet!
  • My Italian Ass Can't Drink Like the Irish







  • Just Julie
  • Trish's Good Times
  • Laurie in Denver
  • Bill Herb




  • www.flickr.com
    This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from traciestanton. Make your own badge here.



  • Powered by: Blogger
  • Image from: Inmagine
  • Design by: Jax Design Studios

  • Subscribe to
    Posts [Atom]