Week in Fast Forward
Wednesday, June 06, 2007

This week has been hectic already. I have had something to do every night and do for the remainder of the week. I can't really catch a break til maybe Saturday night.
I haven't blogged as I have nothing to blog about really.
My boyfriend that I am seeing in concert both in July and August I heard is getting too big for his britches. This best not be true. I hate when good people allow stardom to go to their head and forget their roots. I do though believe that credit is due where it is deserved, but let's not get ahead of ourselves with it and never forget who brought us to the stardom is my point. (aka the fans)
I cannot believe only a few weeks left of school for my kindergartener and 5th grader. It will be off the big first grade and middle school. UGH...
The big one lately cannot do anything she is told without ten excuses to why it can't be done then or something back as to what she is doing instead. The little one has a listening issue (not new) but now I have to be consistant in following up on everything I say everytime to show I mean business again and it is hard work. I am exhausted between the two of them lately. No fun. My youngest told me the nice mommy needs to come back. I told her I would when she finds my sweet lil girl. Well, let's hope it is a peaceful night tonight....






2 Comments:
Blogger Laurie said:

LOVE the new look. It's great. Isn't Peggy fantastic?

Hope you get some peace this week.

9:25 PM 


Blogger Tracie said:

Totally fabulous, quick and awesome for sure!

6:54 AM 


Post a Comment

Back To the Main Page






I'm just me, your average person who has lots of opinions and random thoughts.

  • My Profile
  • Email Me
  • Home



  • Can you tie a cherry with your tongue?
  • Is it Thursday Already?
  • Cutie- May he rest in Peace
  • Entertainment A La Us
  • Outside Work
  • Slow Me Down
  • Pissed OFF
  • Digging is Healing
  • So I Snore
  • I need Therapy Now







  • Just Julie
  • Trish's Good Times
  • Laurie in Denver
  • Bill Herb




  • www.flickr.com
    This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from traciestanton. Make your own badge here.



  • Powered by: Blogger
  • Image from: Inmagine
  • Design by: Jax Design Studios

  • Subscribe to
    Posts [Atom]