Pirate Recap
Sunday, July 15, 2007

My weekend has been pretty much solo except for our Pirate Party...which happened to be my friend Tammy's 40th birthday bash. I puuled off the surprise and the party started around 1:00 and ended around 10:30. My whapatula mix is not going well with my Alli -or was it the chicken wing dip?
We playyed cannon ball balloon toss, had potato sack races, and a scavenger hunt. The kids swam and trampolined it and the day was pretty sunny except for some rain at night. We had a good time but boy am I tired!
Today is a day of rest...we were thinking the HArry Potter movie, the girls and I, but now Brae had a sudden belly ache that has caused us dismay. I will keep you posted.






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Back To the Main Page






I'm just me, your average person who has lots of opinions and random thoughts.

  • My Profile
  • Email Me
  • Home



  • So I haven't blogged, but I have been busy. I had ...
  • Alli Burns My Ass
  • My Boob Pain
  • Weekend Wrap
  • Is It Going on Friday and I Suck at Blogging?
  • My Speed Fix
  • Work and No Play
  • Happy Fathers Day!
  • Happy Friday
  • Duffin' It Again







  • Just Julie
  • Trish's Good Times
  • Laurie in Denver
  • Bill Herb




  • www.flickr.com
    This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from traciestanton. Make your own badge here.



  • Powered by: Blogger
  • Image from: Inmagine
  • Design by: Jax Design Studios

  • Subscribe to
    Posts [Atom]