Alli Burns My Ass
Friday, July 06, 2007

So I am second day in on Alli. I think I have had some sort of treatment effect aka "toilet emergency". I do feel it oncoming which is good, however pretty much everything I have eaten pretty much is probably coming right back out. I am thinking somehow it is fourth of July residue as I am trying to stick within the low fat grams...or maybe regardless of what fat you put in, it comes out... but either way, I will be highly surprised if I don't lose something at this rate.
At lunch today, I attempted low fat fish tacos... to find I forgot to ask how the fish was prepared...well it was fried. I pretty much had to pick around the outsides therefore had a pretty empty taco since I didn't dare the cheese.
Will I make better choices about eating? Yep...Will I work out? Well if I can stop having a tummy ache..but making trips to the bathroom more frequent has to count for some form of exercise activity, no?
I will be reporting back to let you know if these side effects subside. I hope so as I begin our team losing at work Monday and I am on a mission. I know there has to be women curious about it. Truly though, it keeps you in check... and it isn't so bad. I'm sticking with it. It diverted me from my boob pain too-BONUS! Happy weekend!






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Back To the Main Page






I'm just me, your average person who has lots of opinions and random thoughts.

  • My Profile
  • Email Me
  • Home



  • My Boob Pain
  • Weekend Wrap
  • Is It Going on Friday and I Suck at Blogging?
  • My Speed Fix
  • Work and No Play
  • Happy Fathers Day!
  • Happy Friday
  • Duffin' It Again
  • I Love My Job?
  • Week in Fast Forward







  • Just Julie
  • Trish's Good Times
  • Laurie in Denver
  • Bill Herb




  • www.flickr.com
    This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from traciestanton. Make your own badge here.



  • Powered by: Blogger
  • Image from: Inmagine
  • Design by: Jax Design Studios

  • Subscribe to
    Posts [Atom]