This weekend we went to the drive in. I love the drive in but I am always apt to fall asleep watching the movie. We went to see Ratatouille. It was cute.
On Saturday we had a graduation party that lasted til 10:30 at night for my cousin. That was a good time. I got to see some of my family I don't get to see alot so that was fun.
On Sunday we hung with my friends Jake and Cheryl. My boob has been hurting really bad and I felt a lump in there. So Cheryl and I got on the internet and found out a few things. One, the lump I think moves around and two is very painful, which makes it less likely to be cancer. What it could be is a clogged mammo gland though and I didn't get to look into how it is taken care of. Anyhow, it kills. Everything that even passes by it makes it throb. If this is what it may feel like for a boob job, I think I can do it. I probably should take a pain killer or atleast Advil, but then crazy me could not feel if the pain subsided or not...so I have taken nothing and am dealing with the agony. Yeah, I know, I will eventually call the doctor but seriously, I don't want to have anyone touch it or have a mammo or anything right now.
This week marks July already and the 4th is this week. I am looking forward to a day off. The Nickelback concert is this weekend with, of course my boyfriend... Daughtry. I cannot wait! We are having a picnic probably for the Fourth and on Saturday is my nephew's birthday. This will be yet another busy week!
Stay tuned!






Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]