Not a day over 21
Sunday, July 22, 2007

Today I celebrated my birthday and we limoed it up and took a wine tour. 7 wineries and starting at 10 AM. I am NOT really feeling 21 right now. What did I learn about wine? It is the sweet wines I like and especially the Niagaras. I kind of like Reislings too and I didn't really think I did. My favorite wine still though? Red Cat oh yeah!I only came home with two boxes full of wine? Alcoholic~
We had a great time harrassing our limo driver and Mr Texan. I will post pics on Flickr this week -promise. I am just so tired right now I can't do any of that.
My girls made me a coupon book and a little book of love. They had fun at the zoo with their Uncle John today also. Thanks to him as he is great for taking my kids.
I experienced something new and pretty cool.
This weekend also I got to see the movie Hairspray, eat at Itichibans and have a cook out at Trisha's. The move was not bad. Itichiban's sushi was pretty good. I think I am hooked on the spicy tuna roll now. I could eat it everyday.
Well it is a wrap on blogger for tonight. My lil one is over me crying at her limit too... so now she is going to just randomly type for a second to please her...goodnight to all....
xo






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Back To the Main Page






I'm just me, your average person who has lots of opinions and random thoughts.

  • My Profile
  • Email Me
  • Home



  • Issues
  • Pirate Recap
  • So I haven't blogged, but I have been busy. I had ...
  • Alli Burns My Ass
  • My Boob Pain
  • Weekend Wrap
  • Is It Going on Friday and I Suck at Blogging?
  • My Speed Fix
  • Work and No Play
  • Happy Fathers Day!







  • Just Julie
  • Trish's Good Times
  • Laurie in Denver
  • Bill Herb




  • www.flickr.com
    This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from traciestanton. Make your own badge here.



  • Powered by: Blogger
  • Image from: Inmagine
  • Design by: Jax Design Studios

  • Subscribe to
    Posts [Atom]