First Day of School
Wednesday, September 05, 2007

This morning went off pretty good. Big B ran around frantic once she had to get up. Off on the bus 7:05 AM though! Lil B was just ready to go at 7:00 also, to be picked up at 7:50 AM. Everything was strangely quiet around here. I worked home and got way much more done. I missed the noise.
This afternoon anxiety kicked in. I heard the bus so I ran over to get Big B off and well, it went right on by to the house next door. Hmmm, I swore that was her bus, so I call transportation who confirms that WAS her bus and she wasn't on it. Panic attack. I call the school and well, the buses left without the entire chorus class getting onto the bus. So, she took the late bus, but got on the wrong one, and expects to get home at around 4:05 poor thing. She calls from the cell to tell me she has a bloody nose to boot on the bus. I feel so bad for her. First day mishaps are crazy!
I also threw my back out. Now I wish I threw it out due to my feet being over my head in some sex act, but no-I tripped and fell backwards into the open dishwasher door and tweaked my back all out of sorts and can't feel my left foot. Lovely day!
Anywho, I will post pics on flickr (if I can remember my password) of their first day.
I got the new job as a supervisor. I start in a month. I am excited. I get to design my new claims department and I will have 16 staff.I hope I can bring new changes to the dpeartment.






1 Comments:
Blogger Trisha said:

Poor big B!! I hope she has a better day today - and no bloody nose!

Congrats again on the job - that rocks!

4:50 AM 


Post a Comment

Back To the Main Page






I'm just me, your average person who has lots of opinions and random thoughts.

  • My Profile
  • Email Me
  • Home



  • School Starts This Week
  • Summer is Slipping By
  • Daughtry Rocked
  • It's Daughtry Time
  • I'm In Mourning
  • This Month is Flying By
  • I'm Still Alive !
  • When It Rains-It Really Does Pour
  • Big B is the Best
  • End Of July Already







  • Just Julie
  • Trish's Good Times
  • Laurie in Denver
  • Bill Herb




  • www.flickr.com
    This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from traciestanton. Make your own badge here.



  • Powered by: Blogger
  • Image from: Inmagine
  • Design by: Jax Design Studios

  • Subscribe to
    Posts [Atom]