I know I have not been good at blogging lately, but have been very busy like always.
What good is going on? Well, the roof guy is having the painters over tomorrow to redo some ceiling work I wasn't quite satisfied with. Hopefully it will be looking better.
We went to watch tryouts tonight for soccer for Big B. She is actually quite good when she hits the ball and is aggressive. It is all about aggression baby.
Oh, I have an interview tomorrow. I am not getting excited about it but it is an interesting job. I really do like my flexibility in my job now so I am ok if I don't get it also.
The girls are dancing this weekend at the Scottish games. That sounds like fun for them and a little cultural experience.
I cannot believe school is almost in session again. just went through the cell phone purchase and getting the key for the middle schooler done. I'm scared to let her grow up a bit and have responsibility but she is excited.
Well, life is crazy tonight so that is all the time to blog for today. We need a coach's whistle for this house...thanks Trish;)






Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]