I'm In Mourning
Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Today I was all ready to order my tickets for the Daughtry concert in Syracuse only to find out he cancelled/postponed the concert date for September 30th. I am officially in mourning. I will be wearing black for the remainder of the week or until I can get over this. When I am in his hot tub on Friday night with him after our first date, we are going to have conversation about this. Who the heck did he hire for his manager:) Ok, so MAYBE he does have quite a few tour dates and maybe he needs a break, but this is SHOW BIZ. And yes, I am being selfish.... and quite sarcastic.... so Chris, cuz I know you are reading-I love you still, baby....
What else is new in my life? I have not had one day of rest this week and not one day to exercise either. I did manage a wax but otherwise-NO break. Tomorrow consists of a dress fitting for lil B and Big B has soccer.... and then on to Friday and the concert! I am feeling some weight lifted these days. It actually feels goods to remove blame from myself.
I think I am going to go to sleep now. I had Twin Trees pizza for dinner. Anyone who lives around here knows it is simply fantastic! Garlic pizza is the bomb and well, I needed a fixing for it, so I brought the girls this time to experience it with me.
Work wise? I have myself some potentials in the works and hopefully it works out for the best and I don't end up in a pickle. I am going for the theory if it is meant to be, it will be...so cross your fingers and toes. I have two leads and one is a more definite and exciting, a new role developed showing much exposure in the corporation supervising people and one I would really like that is interesting and has more income than supervising probably doing less with flexibility managing projects not people. I guess it is nice to know something is coming down the pike for me. I just hope I am chosen for the right one, or I make the right choice.
Well, good night...






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Back To the Main Page






I'm just me, your average person who has lots of opinions and random thoughts.

  • My Profile
  • Email Me
  • Home



  • This Month is Flying By
  • I'm Still Alive !
  • When It Rains-It Really Does Pour
  • Big B is the Best
  • End Of July Already
  • Not a day over 21
  • Issues
  • Pirate Recap
  • So I haven't blogged, but I have been busy. I had ...
  • Alli Burns My Ass







  • Just Julie
  • Trish's Good Times
  • Laurie in Denver
  • Bill Herb




  • www.flickr.com
    This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from traciestanton. Make your own badge here.



  • Powered by: Blogger
  • Image from: Inmagine
  • Design by: Jax Design Studios

  • Subscribe to
    Posts [Atom]