Time is flying. This weekend went by so quick and I basically did nothing. Saturday was a good day. Little B danced in the Scottish games. As we went to put Big B's dress on, it did not zip which turned into a bg ordeal and ended up in the "I don't want to irish dance anymore" statement. I suppose she is taking the weekend to ponder that thought as she is signed up already to compete in September's feis and since her dress doesn't fit, I may have to buy a new dress.
Little B is in the process of getting a new dress made, and these things aren't cheap. They are $350.00 a dress. Big B now needs a dress. If she bows out, she needs to do it prior to me making a commitment for a dress for her. $350.00 or $700.00-huge difference for someone not serious. Maybe she is just into soccer now. This happens, but I hope it is for the right reasons and not because she had a bad day. She is good, so I would hate to see her quit, but it is her deal.... and she is going into middle school now. She has such different interests this year. I have to keep up.
I got to get a little sun today. That was nice and relaxing and tomorrow the week starts again.






Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]