Daughtry Rocked
Tuesday, August 21, 2007

I am back and Daughtry rocked. He was total hottness. I of course got as close as you could possibly get and touched him. I even got a guitar pick, thanks to helping fans.
I am very sad he isn't coming to Syracuse but there is always Albany if I want to go there. I think I am an official groupie/stalker, but it is ok, people are addicted to much worse things in life, aren't they?
I have an interview today. That is excitement.
Lil B has pink eye (it is really ok, Trish)... I didn't sleep well last night. Everytime I awoke and felt my eye, I had to run to the bathroom to see if I had pink eye. I think my anxiety is in overdrive.
This week is crazy like the rest. The fair starts and you can tell by the weather it is not going to be pool weather much longer. I am thinking I have to go get a fall jacket soon. It is nippy in the A.M.!






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Back To the Main Page






I'm just me, your average person who has lots of opinions and random thoughts.

  • My Profile
  • Email Me
  • Home



  • It's Daughtry Time
  • I'm In Mourning
  • This Month is Flying By
  • I'm Still Alive !
  • When It Rains-It Really Does Pour
  • Big B is the Best
  • End Of July Already
  • Not a day over 21
  • Issues
  • Pirate Recap







  • Just Julie
  • Trish's Good Times
  • Laurie in Denver
  • Bill Herb




  • www.flickr.com
    This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from traciestanton. Make your own badge here.



  • Powered by: Blogger
  • Image from: Inmagine
  • Design by: Jax Design Studios

  • Subscribe to
    Posts [Atom]