Sunday, September 16, 2007


This weekend I have one daughter, so weird. J took Big B to Georgia to watch the race. I had lil B. Friday I got called into an emergency in which lil B took a hit by the tire swing. She got a huge golf ball on her forehead, but never cried. She only cried when I picked her up and she realzied she was going to miss playtime outside with her friends. She has worried about upcoming events for the weekend so we had to get a lil bang cut. She is all back to normal. We had poppy's birthday dinner Friday night and then Saturday was competition. Lil B took third place in her reel and advanced on to Novice level-way to GO! On Sunday, we made sauce with poppy. We love his sauce. Right now I am getting a head rub and I feel spoiled. She is loving her one and one time. Did anyone see the movie Borat? I saw some of it until I was rudely interrupted...but what I did see was strangely funny.
Let's hope for a good work week for me, could we? Enthusiam gets me no where I am finding but I won't let it damper my fire.
Happy week to all! Trish I am jealous, you will be baking in the sun.... on vaca!






1 Comments:
Blogger Trisha said:

Oh my..I watched Borat last night..it was so funny (and uncomfortable) how about that fat guys belly...I almost uked....

Sun here I come!

9:59 AM 


Post a Comment

Back To the Main Page






I'm just me, your average person who has lots of opinions and random thoughts.

  • My Profile
  • Email Me
  • Home



  • First Day of School
  • School Starts This Week
  • Summer is Slipping By
  • Daughtry Rocked
  • It's Daughtry Time
  • I'm In Mourning
  • This Month is Flying By
  • I'm Still Alive !
  • When It Rains-It Really Does Pour
  • Big B is the Best







  • Just Julie
  • Trish's Good Times
  • Laurie in Denver
  • Bill Herb




  • www.flickr.com
    This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from traciestanton. Make your own badge here.



  • Powered by: Blogger
  • Image from: Inmagine
  • Design by: Jax Design Studios

  • Subscribe to
    Posts [Atom]