Transformation
Sunday, October 14, 2007

I kind of chuckle at the title of this blog. Anyone who works with me knows this is the word these days we are awaiting to hear about. It will change our management and focus of how we do business today.
I think it has something to do with my life in a way also. The weather all of a sudden dropped twenty degrees practically overnight,(not too surprising around here)and I began thinking we were onto fall actually. This has been a strange few years for me. I have been through alot more than I ever thought possible since 2005. I have gained some really dear friends and lost my most closest person to me, my mom.
In this time though, I have to give myself a kuddos. I think I found myself again. Well, atleast part of me is back. I didn't think I could see past all the bad but somehow I have.
In the past week, Jamie has been gone and it has been very quiet around here. It has given me a chance to really absorb some of my time and focus on the other things. I really enjoyed watching Big B win her first game this weekend. It was almost enjoyable to watch Little B work hard in dance to the point of pouting in the bathroom out of exhaustment. I got to hang out Saturday with one of my most favorite people which is always awesome. I always have an awesome time, and my kids absolutely can't give enough personal space. LOL! I got to hang with one of my high school friends Friday for lunch and we picked up right where we left off. I had alot of good talks this weekend. I am seeing my dad today and I am thankful for that time too.
I think that I am starting to be able to appreciate more and more everyday the time I have with the people who take the time to know me. I know that life has been rough and shaky for everyone. It gets busy and hectic. I know though who I can count on and who is always there when I want to have fun, or be sad or understand. So to my closest of friends, and I hope you know who you are-I love you. Thank you for sticking with me through my Transformation. Without any of you, some of the things in my life may have not gotten better.
Oh and speaking of Fall time.... I have a Halloween party to prepare, Little B's tea party birthday is upcoming and the holidays....
Things may be different this holiday for my family as I think everyone has too many obligations/rules of their own, including us having to visit several families- but I am hoping that we all can find time to make it happen and see everyone. I know I am including my dad this year in my plans. He has stepped up a bit in atleast making an effort to be there for me. Can you believe Black Friday is coming soon? I know I am ahead of myself a little bit but I have to start planning financially.
Have a good week to everyone!






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Back To the Main Page






I'm just me, your average person who has lots of opinions and random thoughts.

  • My Profile
  • Email Me
  • Home



  • I Survived My First Official Week In My New Job
  • My Official First Day and Blah Blahs
  • Happy Birthday Big B
  • This weekend I have one daughter, so weird. J took...
  • First Day of School
  • School Starts This Week
  • Summer is Slipping By
  • Daughtry Rocked
  • It's Daughtry Time
  • I'm In Mourning







  • Just Julie
  • Trish's Good Times
  • Laurie in Denver
  • Bill Herb




  • www.flickr.com
    This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from traciestanton. Make your own badge here.



  • Powered by: Blogger
  • Image from: Inmagine
  • Design by: Jax Design Studios

  • Subscribe to
    Posts [Atom]