This weekend was just full. There was no time for relaxing. Friday night we took 12 girls to skate from "club fusion" night at our local skating rink for Big B's 11th! They all had a great time but I was exhausted. I am trying to recover from a cold, but it is not happening easily. Saturday AM we then had a soccer game, 10:15 AM. After getting home at midnightthe night before, this was rough on the girls. We also had our niece for the day. Her little brother had an emergency room episode in which he needed stitches, so we ended up having her all day. It was fun though. We grocery shopped and hung out home. Today is Big B's real birthday. We are having a family party. I am making spaghetti pie and meatballs. I am in the process of getting my butt moving to make them now. I am hoping to rest by maybe five o'clock tonight?
My sister comes home tonight from Turks. I miss her. I can't wait to hear about her trip. I talked to her once on the trip, but not long so I am excited to see her tan and the family.
Monday night is my bash with work friends to celebrate my promotion. It is my last formal week in my old job. I feel like I have been doing my new job for a few weeks already, but it will be nice to get in there and support my staff fully. We are in training from Oct until well into March as an initiative to kick off this new unit I am supervising. It is one of my corporation's ideas to make things more efficient for us and the customer. I am excited to be a part of it.
Well, I hope everyone had a good weekend. I am going to go take more cold medicine and get cleaning and cooking!
I hope whoever got hurt is ok...nerve racking.
I am back and tan but you won't think so! R and John got red and M and me got tan...guess we share the tan genes...start saving now we are going back in 2 years maybe jamaca this time. We didn't get as much sun time as I wanted due to naps..next time we will though.






Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]