I am totally exhausted. Thursday night friends and I got to the Landmark in the middle of the night to wait for Daughtry tickets to go on sale Friday at 10:00. It was cold and I was tired, but it paid off.... front row center. The only better seats were pit seats and they were all saved for promo with the exception of the ones my girlfriend got waiting with me, a set of three available. I am happy with my tickets but it set my weekend into exhaustion.
Friday night we hosted a Halloween party for 20 girls ages 11. We bobbed for apples, made ourselves into mummies and made up dance skits. That was fun. Some ventured into the haunted house (yes, I passed-I am a BIG baby as my mom would say). Lil B went in though and laughed. I swear she is not right. Big B fell in the haunted house and sprained her finger, running from the chainsaw dude.
Saturday we hosted a more low key party for the little ones. Ry and M and Maegan were so stinking cute! I got to hang with Ang and I don't get to see her that much, so I always love her coming over (to East Jesus). The kids play so nice. That night we ventured to a party hosted by my uncle. J said he didn't want to go, but ended up getting hammered in which I left him there and he had to get a ride home. Yes, he is doing the Beth remedy for a hang over today...and uh, I am thinking the milkshake combo would have ended up in a puking fit for sure.
I had alot of time to think about stuff all day being a lazy ass and all. Sometimes thinking is painful. I hope this week is a less hectic week.
Tomorrow night I am heading to the Outback with my friends for some drinks and food. That will be fun. We have moved into different departments and we have vowed for a once a month get together. This hosts the first one.
I hope the weather is good for trick or treating. I honestly am Halloweened out already, but the kids are looking forward to it. Hope everyone has a good week!






Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]