Getting Back Into Things
Saturday, May 31, 2008

I have just recovered from a bad cold that lingered on for awhile preventing me from feeling really myself. I couldn't work out and felt so cruddy.
I am back to trying to get into the swing of things, again. I haven't felt up to par to run so I thought I would try this silly Walk N Tone exercise show on Exercise On Demand. You can pick anywhere from a 1 to 3 mile walk and walk with this annoying middle aged lady Leslie. I have been doing this for probably three or four days and I am feeling pretty good. I feel pretty dumb doing it, but I actually think it is working and burning fat. I think I almost like it better than running because I feel it may be working more. I am not sure how that can be so, but I really think it. Anyway, I will keep you posted.
I don't have alot to blog about other than being sick. It took up the last two weeks pretty much of my life.
Our house is finally complete from the painting dudes. My dad has graciously offer to paint the trim so I am taking him up on that. Well, actually Trish offered him and that was so nice!
We are the Wii family too. We play that thing every night. I am still not getting any better at my bowling, but I play!






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Back To the Main Page






I'm just me, your average person who has lots of opinions and random thoughts.

  • My Profile
  • Email Me
  • Home



  • Do You Believe Everything You Read?
  • I've been Slackin'
  • Slow Down Killer!
  • Happy Birthday
  • It's a Cover!
  • For Shits and Giggles
  • I Can't Move
  • Happy Keester!
  • G.N.O.
  • I'm Back!







  • Just Julie
  • Trish's Good Times
  • Laurie in Denver
  • Bill Herb




  • www.flickr.com
    This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from traciestanton. Make your own badge here.



  • Powered by: Blogger
  • Image from: Inmagine
  • Design by: Jax Design Studios

  • Subscribe to
    Posts [Atom]