Happy birthday Trish...kick your heels, celebrate big!
Tonight we are heading off to celebrate Trish and her birthday.... and her news of a raise...lots to celebrate!!
This week has been busy as always. I have had something to do it seems all week. Monday I had to run to Lowes. I love that store but only when I have tons of money. I could spends hours and tons in that store. This shopping event was to micro-manage what my porch is going to look like. I swear I hate to micro manage, my staff will tell you I will do it but I hate it...but sometimes you just have to do what you have to do, and well the porch needed my assistance. I am not going to go into huge detail about it, but I needed to somehow bring my style into that area promptly. Basically Sunday families members decided to paint the porch bright white (aka Jamie and Big B) not to my liking, and I freaked.
Ok, so now there is compromise there and I am semi pleased. I brought a khaki color in to the trim and now have to work on coordinating porch furniture/curtains.
Well on a good note-it is painted!
Also, last night I went out with my girlfriend to resolve some unsettled matters. I think we got through them and five margaritas later, I headed over to entertain my daughters and their friends at the local wing joint... was so not expecting that swing on things. Anyhow, night went well. I feel better about things that had to be resolved. Some things were kind of difficult to hear but if you can't hear someone out and respect how they feel, well what good can I be as a friend?
Well I must go- I have to work out and get ready for the birthday! (Yes still working out STRONG LIKE BULL)
Oh and take a look at blog world -Herb has returned. Welcome back and glad to hear all your news! One more thing too while I am laughing (not at you but with you)-
are you sure it was the backpack that set you into tailspin or jackassism? It was all good though...entertainment on your account rocks because usually it is me having a jack ass moment. Oh yeah, and glad you are ok...
See ya!






Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]