I am counting down the hours to escape to the sunshine. I don't know why but even in the most dismal of times, the sun always makes me smile.
This week has been a bad week for me. I want to remain positive so I won't go into details but anyone who has supported me truly though it, thanks. Trish-thanks for doing as mom would have done and just loving me and trusting in me to do the right things.
My lil B is FINALLY feeling a tad better. We have antibiotic thank goodness and can finally begin to see a change.
When I return from Florida, I am going to take care of me. I think a little shrink action jackson is needed but who doesn't need it right?
I have had these horrible uncontrollable anxiety attacks, ones that make my body shake and my heart pang. They are scary actually. I have never experienced them quite like this. My stubborn self refuses medicines for things I feel I can control, so I suffer. When I come home though, I am going to work on some stuff.
Tonight I need to pack and I think I might be able to possibly bring some summer like clothes instead of winter like to Florida. I have more clothes packed for my fashion statement kids than they will need but heck-you can never be too prepared! I am taking them to see the Hannah Montana movie while in Florida. Ya know, the 3D one only in theaters for a week? Can you tell I haven't heard that twenty times over on the Disney channel? I can't wait to surprise them with that. We are going to have a blast.
I am missing a birthday while I am gone too. I didn't forget though. So happy birthday to you! I would just make it a celebration all month, maybe you will get more prizes...
I am NOT however missing Em's birthday this year. Can't wait to find her princess fantastics while away....
Til I return!!!!!






Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]