Happy 2008!
Saturday, January 12, 2008

So I have been out of blog world for just about a month. Some would have put me "on notice" soon, so I am thinking I should blog.
It is always busy. The holidays were nice, I must say. This Christmas was one of the better family wise. It had a much better outcome than Thanksgiving. I still can't say I have closure on that whole Thanksgiving thing, but I hope it was worth it to those who made such a stink.
So what has been going on? I hate to talk about work, but it has consumed me lately. Another supervisor on my Team just had to take a family emergency leave for an indefinite time, and well, I adopted her staff. So I now own another 20 or so, making my grand total over 40 to babysit. I guess I really do mean that I have to babysit as a supervisor. I hate to say that. I don't want to micro manage anyone. I would like to think we all grown adults when we come to work, but some just push it more than others. My stress this week is trying to terminate an employee with us less than four months and has been unscheduled to work on eight occasions. You name the excuse, she has it. Now- you would think this would be an easy task, but it has taken a week for the process to get approved, and yet I still wait. The employee works and thinks she has gotten away with her unscheduled time. UGH-so frustrating. So awaiting having to terminated her makes me ill.
On other news, I have been having really bad anxiety attacks. I really need to go get that looked at, but since I refuse to take medicine for anything, or refuse to believe something is wrong with me, I just get them sometimes and they are pretty intense.
The weather around here has been quite nice. I am not one for snow and this weather is sitting around 60-40 for the past week. We can't really ask for much better than that. I can remember January months below zero.
We usually are counting down the days to go to Florida due to the weather around here. I can actually tolerate the weather right now, but just can't wait to take a break due to my job. I just wonder what will happen with me gone for a bit.
Today was interesting. I JUST got my car fixed from all the past dings I put in it. I am proud to say that it looked pretty good again. Well, today lil B and were shopping at Wally world and then headed home when we had the music jammin and I looked and realized an ambulance needed to get by me. I swerved and well, I hit a mailbox as I am not so good at judging distance. I really hit it as it shattered the side mirror glass. So, my once undinged car is not looking so good again. On a positive note, the ambulance got by and probably got to the emergency slightly quicker since I moved my dumb ass. Let's just hope that won't take a year to fix the mirror... I kind of should use it to see?
Well, I am going to relax and watch a movie. I am going to watch a Ben Stiller movie-
The Heartbreak Kid. It looked cute at the theaters.
Til next time.......






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Back To the Main Page






I'm just me, your average person who has lots of opinions and random thoughts.

  • My Profile
  • Email Me
  • Home



  • Daughtry has hit the 'Cuse!
  • "To be or not to Be?''
  • Bringing in December with Red
  • What is Going on With me?
  • My Holiday
  • Happy 6th Lil B
  • Feis Madness
  • Totally Whipped
  • Family and Holidays
  • I Should Have JUST continued my Applesauce Convers...







  • Just Julie
  • Trish's Good Times
  • Laurie in Denver
  • Bill Herb




  • www.flickr.com
    This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from traciestanton. Make your own badge here.



  • Powered by: Blogger
  • Image from: Inmagine
  • Design by: Jax Design Studios

  • Subscribe to
    Posts [Atom]