Anyone that knows me knows that my aunt has made the decision for me to make my "travels" easier this holiday and not invite me to her house like I have been at for oh the past 20 years. She didn't want to do all that cooking to only have us coming for a few hours. So, I offered dinner at my house to make it easy for everyone, and to have my aunt and gram come to my home. That didn't work either as they didn't like who I invited.... Well guess who is coming to my house for Thanksgiving? My lil family, and my dad.... J's family is going to where they go in the day as they always have the day alone, so we will see them later as we normally do. So, no family that I want to see... It will be our family, dad and my 20 lb turkey. So glad I am the black sheep... What will I be thankful for? Hmmmm....






Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]