Yes, he has hit Syracuse and spotted at Carosel Mall. My friend who always seems to be in the right place at the right time happened to see him walking out near Ruby Tuesdays...beanie. leather jacket and scarf. He stopped to get a picture and say hello. Very exciting for her, and so sorry I missed it.
I am happy I am going to the concert tomorrow. After all, I did wait long hours at night to get tickets and I can't wait. I need something to make me smile as this is a rough week.... this may do it-singing my favorite tunes with the man himself!
For me, I am trying to maintain some positives this week. Mom would say to try to enjoy things and not let things bring me down. On Wednesday, I am going to go into it trying to celebrate her life. That is my intent. Maybe I can tell a few stories that make me laugh most about her....
I will have the concert to talk about with those who want to hear. I will share lunch with Trish and we can share stories of mom and well, Christmas is drawing near.
I am just about done shopping? Trish and I went Friday and had fun. Made good time and made a lot of leeway.
I am going to bed! I need my beauty sleep!






Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]